We deliver a premium service and to achieve this, we are looking for premium individuals to join our freight family. If you are looking to forward your career surrounded by a team of experienced industry leaders, we would love to hear from you.
We are currently looking for:
A Trainee Freight Forwarder to join our Bracknell team. As a “non-asset” based company, we move all freight via a network of tried and tested sub-contractors. The Trainee Freight Forwarder must be able to communicate and negotiate rates with these sub-contractors and have the ability to respond quickly to quote requests. We are looking for individuals who can build excellent relationships with our suppliers and exceed customers’ demands and expectations at all times.
The successful candidate must have:
- Additional European language capabilities
- Strong customer service skills
- Enthusiasm, motivation and commitment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
In return we offer:
- In-house training
- Competitive salary (dependent on previous experience)
- A degree of flexibility may be required as and when necessary
- Company Pension and Healthcare schemes
For more information or to apply for the role please contact email@example.com